- Advertise your property and interview tenants
- Comprehensive application process
- Collect and hold in trust bond & ongoing rent
- Advise owners when rent is in arrears
- Ensure tenants meet their obligations
- Provide monthly & EOFY statements
- Negotiate for the owner rent reviews or extensions
- Arrange landlord insurance
- Extensive condition report: written and photographic
- Arrange maintenance & emergency repairs with your preferred tradesperson
No Extra Charge:
• Inventory List • Conditions Report • Inspection Report • Monthly Statement • Annual Statement
• Postage & Handling • Renewal of Leases
Accounts Payable (Optional):
Manage your accounts on your behalf for FREE. These include Council Rates, Body Corporate,
Water & Maintenance. You will be provided with a comprehensive report at the end of the
financial year to submit to your accountant.
We are more than a Real Estate Agency. We work in partnership to take our owners and tenants to the next level by building strong relationships through using a personalised and professional service. We are committed to everyone winning!
Gianna has been in Real Estate since 2004 and
maintains a love and passion for the industry.
Customer service, attention to detail and
communication are her key priorities.
Gianna is a Co-director of @RealEstateCo & @
HomeLoansCo with husband Eli. Together they run
a successful business providing Real Estate Sales,
Property Management, Body Corporate and Home
Loans. Gianna and Eli have been married for 32 years
and have 3 children together.
Having Gianna and her team manage your property
ensures that your investment receives the highest
standard of service and attention. Our tenants must
fulfill a comprehensive application process and
maintain continuous communication between all
parties, so that your experience is seamless.
You can be sure with Gianna leading
the Property Management team that you’re in good hands.